[gst-devel] How to determine buffer size arriving at the sink

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Tue Aug 11 13:38:38 CEST 2009

i found out that i was misunderstanding the progressreport and actually the
blocksize was working, and now i understand a little better my problem. When
i use an audioparse on my plugin the blocksize parameter is ignored on
filesrc and gnomevfssrc, i used identity + -v and already made a
debu=filesrc:5 and when there is a audioparse on the pipe the size read by
the sources seens to always be 4096. Is there an explanation for this?

best regards,
Katcipis