[gst-devel] About what is an internal source?

liangzhihong1984 liangzhihong1984 at 126.com
Wed Feb 25 03:49:19 CET 2009

Hi friends.
I have done some operations on a GstRtpbin like this:
    /* get session 0 */
    g_signal_emit_by_name(rtpbin, "get-internal-session", 0, &session);

    /* print all the sources in the session ,this includes the internal source */
    g_object_get(session, "sources", &arr, NULL);

    for (i = 0; i < arr->n_values; i++) {
        GObject *source;

        val = g_value_array_get_nth(arr, i);
        source = (GObject*)g_value_get_object(val);

        printSourceStats(source);
    }

and I have some questions:
1. What is an internal session to this rtpbin? Then what is an external?
2.I was sending only one video stream, but I don't know why I got two sources?
Also like the first question, what is an internal source and what is external?

Can anyone give me some help?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Leon LIang