[gst-devel] Releasing gst-plugins-gl?

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:54:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am ok for a release a gst-plugins-gl.

Other infos:

My current task is to make it work on MacOSX. (note that it works through
X11)
I mean I am fixing our cocoa backend. (for now it only works on GNUstep)
It's in progress but it's a little bit harder without having a Mac computer.
But we do not need to wait for the end of this task because I do not know
how much time it will take.

About OpenGL ES 2.0, I made backends for X and winCE (trough emulators).
(Cocoa is the same as not embedded)
I am still waitting someone try the X backend on Maemo. (the build need to
be fixed for it), or any kind of real device.

Anyway I think gst-gl is working well enough on X and win32 to push a
release.
It will also be a good way to receive more bugs that we can fix to make it
more stable.

Sincerely

Julien