[gst-devel] deinterlace optimization in gst-plugins-good

孙绍兵 bing_shine at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 06:00:57 CET 2010

 Hi,
For some reasons in my application based on deinterlace plugin from gst-plugins-good, i need to deinterlace format of YUV i420 planar. And I prefer to use GreedyH method to deinterlace. But I find that deinterlace method from latest plugins-good versions does not implement MMX/SSE optimization for greedyh i420 scanline. Therefore the performance is unacceptable.
My question is as follows, i'm new to deinterlace, and i only want to get greedyh or tomsmosomp mmx/sse optimization for i420 planar format. can you give me some suggestion, or someone can commit optimization for greedyh/tomsmocomp planar scanline function.
thanks:), sincerely yous,
sean