[gst-devel] Playbin gets blocked while doing the Pipeline state NULL

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Sat Mar 13 15:30:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I am facing a problem while feeding stream data through fifo to Playbin.
While doing Play->Stop->Play->Stop..., suddenly in
gst_elemnt_set_state(GST_STATE_NULL), the execution gets blocked.

What I am doing, I first close the pipe and then call the
gst_elemnt_set_state(GST_STATE_NULL) and then it gets blocked.

If anyone faced this same problem, can you tell me what is the way to solve
it?

Is there any way to inform the Playbin to close the Fifo cleanly?

Regards,
Deb