[gst-devel] erroneous pipeline: could not link udpsrc0 to rtpbin0

Durgesh Mishra durgesh.mishra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:08:45 CET 2010

Dear Experts,

I am trying to run a pipeline for taking rtp/udp packets and playing them on
audioflingersink (Audio sink for Android OS).

gst-launch-0.10 -v udpsrc
caps="application/rtp,media=(string)audio,encoding-name=(string)pcma"
port=19790 ! gstrtp .recv_rtp_sink_0 ! rtppcmadepay ! alawdec ! audioconvert
! audioresample ! audioflingersink

But it results in failure to link udpsrc to rtpbin.

I am not able to understand, is it something wrong with my pipeline ?

Many thanks in advance Guys, please help me out.

Kind Regards
-Durgesh O Mishra

--
"If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."