[gst-devel] Regarding GStreamer usage for multiple sessions

shibin k shibin00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:53:08 CET 2010

Hi,

  Thanks for the reply. I understood that with mutiple pipelines, we can
achieve multiple video sessions. But if I've hundreds of subscribers trying
to download and decode/parse same or multiple video files simultaneously, we
will end up creating lot of pipelines and in effect lot of threads right?
This will effect the performance, isn't it? Please let me know whether
gstreamer framework is scalable to achieve the scenario I've mentioned here
and whether the performance will be hit during such scenario?

*Best Regards,
Shibin K*