[gst-devel] long pauses during rtsp playback

Ron McOuat rmcouat at smartt.com
Mon Oct 18 21:54:44 CEST 2010

  I guess it was worth a try I think you might be on the right track
with the decoder being the problem. The newer Axis units as well as
producing H.264 use gstreamer for their internal working. I remember
during the introduction of the new units that the RTSP implementation
was said to be more compliant with standards. I guess using H.264 would
also enable you to switch to a different decoder.