playing the video file(.WMV file) for long duration

ramaswamy.nagandla ramaswamy.nagandla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:40:25 PST 2011

Hi,

I am a qt developer.I have been facing one problem that i am playing four
video files for more than 5 hours using phonon::VideoWidget .But i after one
hour my application was hanged .It is saying that Maximum number of clients
reached and cann't allocat memory with (unknownn ::28856): GSTEAMER-WARNING:
faild to create thread:Error creating thread:Resource temorarily unavilable.

If have any solution please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Ramaswamy N
ramaswamy.nagandla at gmail.com