[gst-devel] Timestamping a video file with gstreamer

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 03:59:36 CET 2011

Hi Marco,

Thanks so much for the reply. For now I'm using a non-gstreamer
workaround by using the subtitle approach to solve my problem since I
needed something quick. I still think that your suggestion of
reworking timeoverlay and adding a property will probably be better
and may even help get a frame level based accuracy (?) If I do get a
chance I'll defi look at the code and see what it takes to put in the
functionality :)

Thanks again :)

Bye for now