capture frame from position

Dmitriy dvfdsv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:20:13 PDT 2011

Thank you Donny for your answer.

It seems, you haven't understood me.

Look, I deal with network and so I need to transfer video-stream
(video-stream - from video file .avi .mkv etc) from same Transmitter to same
Receiver. And general problem : form the packet. To form the packet
Transmitter need to capture frame (might be multiple frames) and
corresponding range of audio, after put this stuff in the packet and send to
Receiver.

After that, happy Receiver receives this packet, writes and starts(
continues) to play.

Don't ask me why I capture exactly one frame. Say me, if you know, how to do
this?

Thank you