DeckLinkSrc Element for windows

William Metcalf wmetcalf at niftytv.com
Mon Jun 20 12:40:01 PDT 2011

Josh,

Thank you very very much for your help.  I am also still working on
converting the element to Windows.  I have successfully gotten the
project to build in Windows, and I am able to create the element in a
gstreamer application.  The element is partially working; I can create
the element using gst_element_factory_make, and link it with
autovideosink, but the video that comes out is black and white and plays
basically like a slide show.  I will continue working with it trying to
get it to work, and I will let you know if I make any good progress.
Hopefully between the two of us we will be able to convert this project
to windows and get it working well.

Thanks again for your help,
William