playbin2 with MJPEG streams over http: long delay before playback starts, and buffering delays on each frame

Mark Boots mark.boots at usask.ca
Thu Jun 30 17:09:04 PDT 2011

I managed to find the multipartdemux element, but the single-stream
property doesn't exist:

If I take out the if(...property exists...) check and simply try to set
the property:

(<unknown>:26920): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_set_valist: object
class `GstMultipartDemux' has no property named `single-stream'

I'm using GStreamer version 0.10.35, and gst-plugins-good-0.10.30.  What
version was the single-stream property added in?

-Mark