how are *all* the pipelines elements involved?

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 17:54:22 PST 2011

Hello, tanks for your response, I'm aware of GstParse, but I need a
'customization' of this pipeline actually, and doing it by code, that's why
I asked. I need to add subtitles and other time-based elements to an avi
file.

This is my actual pipeline,

                               mad ---- ffdec_mpeg4 ----queue-----alsasink
//audio part