Udpsink buffer

enricom enri_marne87 at msn.com
Thu Apr 26 00:23:54 PDT 2012

Hello guys, I have a code that extracts some info from a transport stream and
encapsulate them into a buffer, pushing it to a multiudpsink element,
because I need it to broadcast this buffer to many clients, but I can't
understand if this method is correct..is multiudpsink supposed to stream
data each time it receives a buffer (or an event) containing it? Otherwise
how do I need to modify the element in order to achieve such a purpose?

Thank you very much.

Enrico