Seamless playback of multiple videos with audio from urls

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at boxdownstairs.com
Thu Jul 19 15:39:30 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

I’m working on a project that requires the ability to play multiple videos (with audio) seamlessly (no black flashes between videos) from a URL playlist,

I’ve currently got it working using smpte for video without audio using python but can’t work out how to get audio going with it.
It doesn’t help that
Does anyone have any examples of this, or could point me in the right direction of how to do it.

PS. I’m actually on a short deadline atm, so I actually willing to pay for working code also if anyone is interested, and knows how to do it. I would generally rather learn how to do it myself.

Kingsley