[aravis] Release of Aravis 0.1.12
emmanuel at gnome.org
Mon Mar 5 06:39:15 PST 2012
I've released a new unstable version of Aravis, a LGPLv2+ gobject
based library for the acquisition of video streams from Genicam
compliant digital cameras.
WARNING: arv_stream_pop_buffer is now blocking. Use
arv_stream_try_pop_buffer for non blocking behaviour.
Hopefully, this release adds support for Point Grey Research cameras.
Here's the changes since the last version:
* genicam: support for StructReg StructEntry
* stream: new pop_buffer / try_pop_buffer functions, consistent with
glib async_queue API.
* camera: new get/set_trigger_source functions.
* tool: support for wildcard in camera name.
* tool: ability to perform the same command on several cameras.
* interface: new get_device_physical_id function.
* genicam: rewrite on top of a DOM API.
Aravis implements the following features:
* Support for gigabit ethernet cameras
* Support for a large subset of the Genicam interface
* An API for easy camera control
* A gstreamer source element
* A simple video viewer
* An ethernet camera simulator
* A work-in-progress documentation
Mailing list: http://www.freelists.org/list/aravis
Bug reports: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=aravis
More information about the gstreamer-devel