newbie gstreamer sdk problem

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 07:30:01 PST 2012

Perdie Perduta wrote
> I suddenly wonder if this is because I built a 32 bit application but
> am running it on a 64 bit OS... I kind of assumed that 64 bit Windows
> can always run 32 bit apps but maybe that is not so with gstreamer?

I'm writing WPF C# applications and in order to make them work with
GStreamer I must build them in x86 mode (32-bit).  64-bit Windows is capable
of running all 32-bit applications, so if you can't see the video, the
problem must be somewhere else.  Try playing different video files (using a
diffrent codec).