mp4mux creating non-seekable files

somnyrds tom.morrison at smith-nephew.com
Thu Oct 18 14:10:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am running on an iMX6 with a hardware acceleration encoder plugin
(vpuenc),
and when I execute the following gst-launch script - I get a valid/playable
file, but if I attempt to 'seek' to some other point in the file it has
detrimental
affects (in linux - vlc hangs and then stops playing all together - totem
just
ignores the seek request all together, in windows, it crashes media player,
smplayer, vlc) the only one that works and is seekable - on windows with the
quicktime player?

huh?

Am i doing something wrong?