When I use the Gst-RTSP-Server(ver 0.10.8) but client can re-connect after first disconnect

hae0419 hae0419 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 03:55:26 PDT 2013

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for you reply!!
I use your debug message to check messages exchanged.
Now I think this issue maybe was dead when  status change timer was
exceed(in the gst_rtsp_media_prepare at rtsp-media.c). And I think maybe is
my code cause this problem,

GstRTSPUrl* url = (GstRTSPUrl*)malloc(sizeof (GstRTSPUrl));
gst_rtsp_url_parse ("rtsp://0.0.0.0:8554/test", &url);
GstRTSPMedia* media = gst_rtsp_media_factory_construct (factory, url);

But I only can you above method to link up Appsrc, so how should I do?

More detail code in attachment.
main.c <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4661726/main.c>
Thanks,
Frank