Audio passthrough

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:07:32 PST 2013

Hi,

I need to write a script which will transcode set of videos with video
re-encoded to different bitrate keeping the audio intact. I'm currently
using decodebin for transcoding both. But decodebin decodes both

One way of doing this is by using decodebin for video and using something
like .. tee ! qtdemux ! audio/mpeg ! ... for audio. But this needs me to
know both the mux type as well as audio type beforehand than dynamically
detecting it

Any inputs please? :)

~BO