gst_pad_push API is flushing

vindi503 vindi503 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:18:38 PST 2013

Hi Tim,

You mean to say that I am missing 2nd and 4th step i.e (Setting it up and
Adding the element) ?

Keeping this in mind, Now I am doing 2nd and 4th step.

For 2nd step:
gst_pad_set_event_function (demux->videosrcpad,
GST_DEBUG_FUNCPTR(gst_parse_video_event));
here I am not doing anything, thinging that It is not required to solve
linking issue.

Do I need to call gst_pad_push_event() function in this handler ? If so then
how do I assign the
event type ?

For 4th Step:
gst_element_add_pad (GST_ELEMENT(demux), demux->videosrcpad);
here I get the below GStreamer log
(gst-launch-1.0:2919): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Padname video_0 is not unique
in element demux, not adding

Thanks,
Vinay