No video output using gstreamer

Linus Dong linus.dong at domanisystems.com
Thu Jan 3 11:09:43 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use gstreamer to play a mpeg-ts stream from standard input
using hdhomerun device.

Here is the command that can get *audio only*

hdhomerun_config 1310054B save /tuner2/ - | gst-launch-0.10 playbin2
uri=file:///dev/stdin video-sink=dri2videosink

I have also save the stream as a ts file, here is link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c34kxzfe4cnkkmd/pandacap.ts

here is the log that gstreamer had generated during playback

pastebin.com/aA5LEzPM

How to make it both video and audio working? From the log I only can see
it's missing the decoder for audio, but the only output I can get is audio
which makes me confused.

Thanks and regards.

Linus