Prerequisites needed for uvch264?

Adam Goodwin adam.goodwin.nz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 08:51:50 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot, that's good to know about the memory issues with version 0.1x
because I was thinking of giving that a go tomorrow.

I'm not intending to cut the stream many times, so with a bit of luck using
version 0.1 will be a good solution. I'll probably continue trying to
install 1.1.2 for uvch264 as well though, just in case it ends up working -
I'll look into apt-cache's options.

Thanks again for the quick response