Timestamp drift when using dmix/dsnoop plugins with alsasrc/sink

Nox Deleo noxdeleo at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 8 02:42:55 PST 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm fairly sure I did that when messing
around with the src/sink options, and it didn't seem to make any
difference. Anyway, I managed to stop this issue in it's tracks today when
I got rid of the dmix/dsnoop plugins (realised I didn't actually need to
share my channels, just split them up) and used the route plugin instead.
No problems whatsoever. So, maybe I screwed something up between the
asoundrc for dmix/dshare and my GStreamer pipeline, or there's some weird
issue between the two anyway.