Problem getting from changing version 0.10 to 1.2

Weavel weavel37 at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 8 07:37:35 PDT 2013

Hello people,
I wanted to update my version (0.10) to the last version of GStreamer (1.2)
but i met some difficulties. I'm getting :

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type `GstObject'

GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `result != 0' failed

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_register_static: assertion `parent_type >
0' failed

GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `result != 0' failed

GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_pad_set_getcaps_function: assertion `GST_IS_PAD
(pad)' failed

I did downloaded all the plugins necessary also put the correct PATH for
.lib and did the differents changes coming with the version 1.2 . For a
simple code i use RTSP Protocol, and i have kept the old plugin of
gst-rtsp-server [0.10.x] (by including it) because the "new" functions on
[0.10.8] were a bit different. (for example GstRTSPMediaMapping &
GstRTSPMountPoints into the file rtsp-server.h).
When i launch a simple pipeline with gst_launch-1.0 it works fines.
Do you have any hint to what it does corresponds ?

Sorry for the vocabulary & Thanks you for any devices.
Weavel