mp4mux question

Song, Yingsheng yisong at tycoint.com
Fri Sep 27 01:04:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

We've been stuck in ffmux_mov under GStreamer 0.10 for quite a while and been under increasing difficulty for a couple of years. We are now thinking to switch to mp4mux so as to benefit from its new features, such as the fragmented mp4.
I would appreciate your help in answering some quick questions as follows if you happen to know:
.  What is the first GStreamer release which includes the mp4mux with the fragment feature?
. If I'm using mp4mux in my pipeline, can I use the fdsink as the pipeline sink. Basically we don't want to create the fragmented mp4 file under our server locally.  We just want to stream it to a client over the network.

Many thanks,

Song

Tyco Safety Products/CEM Systems Ltd.

Tyco Safety Products/CEM Systems Ltd. Registered in Northern Ireland: NI 25728. Registered Office: 195 Airport Road West, Belfast, BT3 9ED.

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.