Stitching multiple videos to a single video with tiles

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Sep 27 08:50:35 PDT 2013

Le vendredi 27 septembre 2013 à 17:00 +0200, Peter Maersk-Moller a
écrit :
> Do you have a link to some text explaining the syntax for placing
> video feeds into videomixer?
>
> gst-inspect videomixer does not reveal any relevant parameters for
> placing video feeds.

Looks like documentation for 1.0 is broken, sorry about that.

https://developer.gnome.org/gst-plugins-libs/1.0/gst-plugins-good-plugins-GstVideoMixerPad.html.

Though these pad properties have not changed since 0.10 so you can refer
to this:

https://developer.gnome.org/gst-plugins-libs/0.10/GstVideoMixerPad.html

Within code there is no special syntax. You create few sources, when
their sink pad are added, you request a pad from the videomixer and set
properties on it using g_object_set(). For gst-launch syntax. I have not
found any documentation directly on this, though you'll find many
example usage in:

https://developer.gnome.org/gst-plugins-libs/1.0/gst-plugins-good-plugins-videomixer.html

And also in the example I have given you.

best regards,
Nicolas