Choppy audio when using playbin to play DVB TS

Duncan Palmer dpalmer at digisoft.tv
Tue Dec 30 19:22:40 PST 2014

Hi Chris,

I would be suspicious of your buffer-size and buffer-duration settings. Why
do you have these set to 0? You will need some buffering. Could you post a
dump of the pipeline created by the playbin? (Set GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR -
see
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gst-running.html
)

Dunk