=?utf-8?Q?=E5=9B=9E=E5=A4=8D=EF=BC=9A_?=iOS Tutorials Can not play video file(mov/mp4:H264)

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:58:44 PST 2014

Hi Sebastian & Alston

Thanks for you advice :)

I think the libav plugin codec is software mode to decode H264 in iOS platform, am i right ?

I want to use HW decoding in iOS platform because of performance in my app solution :(

I would have a test with plugin libav and the plugin "applemedia" should be the HW decoding mode,

so… i really hope it's useful in the near future :)

Thanks,

- Jojo

在 2014年2月20日星期四,上午2:56,Sebastian Dröge 写道: