Adding of GES / Gnonlin on Gstreamer 1.X windows

Eloi Bail eloi.bail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:56:13 PST 2014

Hi all,

We are switching our application from gstreamer 0.10 to gstreamer 1.X on
windows 32 bits platform.

We used gstreamer  windows installer to install gstreamer 1.2. We noticed
then that GES and Gnonlin dll were not installed.

So we decided to build and install them using cerbero. No .lib files were
generated (only dll). Some googling gave us the solution.
We put dll thne lib files in gstreamer 1.0 repo and tried to run simple1.c
example.

We succeed to compile it but it is failing because gnlcomposition can not
be found...

However gst-inspect-1.0.exe gnlcomposition works.

See in attachement gstreamer logs.

Could you tell us what is wrong ?

Thanks,

Eloi