Android rtsp over tcp and multiple views

tulkas85 fabio855 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:13:18 PDT 2014

Hi, I have two questions about GStreamer on Android.

I want to play an rtsp stream on Android's view like explained in the
Gstreamer tutorial  link
<http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Android+tutorial+3%3A+Video>

If I follow this tutorial could  I  play a rtsp stream ?

Rtsp stream works well on Android Mediaplayer but my problem is that only
UDP is enabled for Android. Using Gstreamer on Android can I receive rtsp
over TCP ??

Last question, I need to multiple view on same activity , each view show a
rtsp stream, It could work using Gstreamer ?