Configuration issues while cross-compiling sample plugin gst-0.10

Subodh_84 subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com
Wed Oct 29 23:18:06 PDT 2014

Nicolas,
That is my final goal. But unless I am able to verify my existing plugin on
IMX6 i cannot move to a newer version.
Hence trying to compile the existing one first.

Following are the configure errors> I am not sure what paths to set for the
suggested variables while cross compiling.

checking for VALGRIND... no
no
configure: Using my-plugin-package source release as package name
configure: Using Unknown package origin as package origin
checking for GTHREAD... no
configure: error: Package requirements (gthread-2.0) were not met:

No package 'gthread-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTHREAD_CFLAGS
and GTHREAD_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.