GStreamer with Android Studio

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Apr 9 06:42:21 PDT 2015

I am trying to work through Sebastian's tutorials and failed with the first
one. The main Java module has a line 'import
org.freedesktop.something.GStreamer', then later a line GStreamer.init();.
I don't have a 'org.freedesktop.something.GStreamer', so the import fails
and GStreamer isn't defined. What did I not do (or did wrong) and what do I
need to do to fix this. Also, where do I define the location of my
downloaded GStreamer android libraries?

Thank you (for answers and the great work),
Chuck Crisler

Name
*Chuck Crisler*

Mutualink, Inc.
3 Lan Dr.
Westford, MA  01886

Direct: (978) 490-3006 <%28866%29%20957-5465> Ext: 118

E-Mail: ccrisler at mutualink.net <employeer at mutualink.net>

Web: www.mutualink.net

The information in this email, and subsequent attachments, may contain
confidential information that is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This
message or any part thereof
must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person
without authorization from the addressee.