Android GStreamer general supporting library error

ciorlaut daniele.coral at microforce.it
Mon Apr 13 01:23:58 PDT 2015

Hi all

I'm Daniele from Italy.
I'm trying to show rtsp stream from some camera (example Axis) in my Android
APP.
I'm using GStreamer 1.4.5 and as IDE using Eclipse ADT with NDK.
Everything works correctly with Samsung Tablet (example Galaxy Tab 2
GT-P5110) but with a Single board computer with Freescale i-MX6 processor I
have this error:

“Error received from element
amcvideodec-omxfreescalestdvideodecoderavcv3hwbased3: GStreamer encountered
a general supporting library error”

Unfortunately I do not have much familiarity with plugin videos then any of
you could help me understand how to solve the problem?

Thanks

  Daniele

I took The C code source from the following link
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials/android-tutorial-5?id=68b9eb58fd86bc72b2a089f3f08156a7e006b081