AW: Muxed video and audio streaming

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Aug 3 11:08:01 PDT 2015

I think that you only want/need 4, or perhaps 6 in certain conditions. 1
for video Tx/Rx, 1 for video RTCP Tx/Rx, 1 for audio Tx/Rx, 1 for audio
RTCP Tx/Rx and optionally 1 for data Tx/Rx, 1 for data RTCP Tx/Rx. When you
open an outbound port, firewalls allow someone outside to Tx to that port
also, so firewall port management is easier.