Internal data flow error with TCP

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Thu Jul 23 18:02:48 PDT 2015

I use these pipelines for audio streaming:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=test.ogg ! tcpclientsink port=7887
gst-launch-1.0 tcpserversrc port=7887 ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert
! autoaudiosink

All works fine, but when I use this:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=test.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec !
tcpclientsink port=7887
gst-launch-1.0 tcpserversrc port=7887 ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink

I get: *ERROR: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTCPServerSrc:tcpserversrc0: Internal data flow
error.*

But tcpclientsink and tcpserversrc have Capabilities: ANY, so why I get
error?