ImportError: cannot import name GstRtspServer

Giacomo Difruscolo omagico.olo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:27:19 PDT 2015

Thanks Mark,
but I'm new to Ubuntu too, so all is very difficult for me!
I have downloaded "gst-rtsp-server-1.4.5" from
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-rtsp-server/
and I have unzipped it.
Now I made ".configure", "make" and "sudo make install" by command line and
all seems ok (You can take a look at the attached file).
But I think there is something else which doesn't work right, can you help
me?

Thanks
Giacomo