Compositor: Using v4l2 poolbuffer allocation

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Thu Mar 19 04:05:11 PDT 2015

Le 03/19/2015 04:02 AM, Jean-Michel Hautbois a écrit :
> The error observed is that the first buffer provided by the encoder to
> h264parse is not correct. And so, h264parse fails to find NAL, etc.

Would be useful to verify what it is. Would it be possible that the
first frame is an AVC header of some sort ? That would mean the entire
stream is no byte-stream, in which case the driver is not setting the
right format (we don't implement AVC support at the moment in any of the
v4l2 element).

Another possibility is that ordering is wrong. Again, driver is suppose
to deal with that, would be nice to check.

Nicolas