Can't use autovideosink for gstreamer on raspberry pi

nguahoang nguahoang205 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:18:08 PDT 2015

Dear Mart,

Do you compile gst-plugins-bad-1.4 direct on raspbian or toolchain on PC
environment?
I am using buildroot to compile. I compile gst-plugins-bad-1.4.5 with
options same your suggest, I get error when configure such as:
checking for glTexImage2D in -lGL... no
checking for gluSphere in -lGLU... no
checking for glTexImage2D in -lGLESv2... no
checking for eglGetError in -lEGL... no
checking EGL/fbdev_window.h usability... no
checking EGL/fbdev_window.h presence... no
checking for EGL/fbdev_window.h... no
checking for bcm_host_init in -lbcm_host... no
checking for WAYLAND_EGL... no
configure: error: Could not find the required EGL libraries

I try select wayland in compile buildroot, but I am not successful.
I try get EGL, GLESve2. If you have any idea, please help me.
Thanks,
Hoang