something about appsink

hugh zzdzwd at 163.com
Tue Oct 20 19:08:49 PDT 2015

...shmsink;
I use this pipe: shmsrc-->capsfilter-->appsink to get shmsink data, and get
the buffers from GstAppSinkCallbacks, I get the buffer reference count in
new_buffer cb, just like that:
    GstBuffer * buf = gst_app_sink_pull_buffer(GST_APP_SINK(appsink));
    GstMiniObject *tmp_obj = GST_MINI_OBJECT(buf);
    KD_DBG_NOTICE("appsink: buf refcount=%d", tmp_obj->refcount);
    static int i =0;
    gst_buffer_unref(buf);

and also get the reference count in appsink sink probe,but it seems that the
first buffer reference count grow up 1, and others not, and this leak to the
shmsink leak the first buffer,is that what I do is wrong or I have lost
something, can someone help? thanks!