Appsink output data

Nuzut nickyonts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:17:35 PDT 2015

I've looked into what you've said and I have a few questions (and a statement
:P). I've got Qt 5.5 compiled to use gstreamer 1.0 but that's besides the
point.

I've looked into the glupload ! appsink solution as it looks like it might
be a good way to go. I'm not exactly sure how to do that. I've used appsink
to grab the buffer data and convert it to a QImage, is the method the same
for creating an openGL texture?

Also I have a question about glimagesink. I noticed it has a call back
(client-draw) can I use that to grab the texture ID and put it on what ever
surface I want to draw on?

Thanks!