How can I send each xvimagesink into a separate DrawingArea?

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:51:23 PDT 2015

Thanks very much Sebastian and Tim!

I solved my problem so, like Tim told me:

        self.xid1 = self.movie_window1.get_property('window').get_xid()
        self.xid2 = self.movie_window2.get_property('window').get_xid()
        self.xvimagesink.set_window_handle(self.xid1)
        self.xvimagesink1.set_window_handle(self.xid2)

        self.pipeline.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)

It works very well!
Sebastian, unfortunately I have Gstreamer 1.2.3 installed on my Ubuntu 14.04
and in the future I would like to move to the latest version of Gtreamer,
but I am not sure on how to do it...I am new to everything! :(

Thanks,
Giacomo