tcpclientlink not linked

RAJensen RAJensen at youmail.dk
Sun Apr 3 05:48:58 UTC 2016

Hello G-Streamers

I hope someone can help med with this problem that i can't solve.
Case:
I have Gst-pipeline running with a tcpserversink -> tcpclientsrc running
from command-line and it will work with this launch-cmd: gst-launch-1.0
tcpclientsrc ! host=192.168.0.16 port=9001 ! gdpdepay ! rtph264depay !
videoconvert ! autovideosink

Video caps are being set at serverside.

I have then tried to make that lanch into a Python-script.

But for some reason that i can't figure out, when the script is executet
i'll get Gst-masssage: /GstPipeline:player/GstTCPClientSrc:tcpclientsrc_1:
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)

If server is not running, as expectet: error for not being allowed acces.
I'll just wander: Do tcpclientsrc need som kind of caps reader, to get caps
from stream and that why is not linked...?

So can anyone help me pointing at where or what link did i miss..?

I have being all over dev-doc, tutorials, google and moore, but i can't see
what i've missed
Also script is very simpel, so i.e. I haven't made do-timestamp and so on.
But serverside is startet by command launch and have all the Caps, depay
config and so on.

In advance: thank for your help.