capturing both audio and video with gstreamer to a file

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 08:15:34 UTC 2016

Your pipeline should be 'Y' shaped - with two different inputs: The
Video and the Audio.

Your Video works fine - but the mux is used to multiplex together the
Audio and Video components.

Give your mux a name.  Then write a section of pipeline to process the
audio and then pass the audio into the named mux.

You DO NOT want a '!' in front of autoaudiosrc - because that is the
beginning of the audio processing line.