How many time PIPELINE fetches the data from FILESOURCE plugin [ if pipeline runs for 10sec] ?

Ashish Kumar Mishra ashish.kmishra at dexceldesigns.com
Fri Jan 22 02:36:11 PST 2016

Dear Tim ,

Thanks a lot for providing the pointers . I would try to understand the
"PULL MODE ".....

w.r.t " ....The chunks requested might be smaller or larger than the
blocksize property on filesrc.
              The blocksize property is not used here....."

1) Is this because FILESRC plugin is not live . ?

2) The simplest live src i can think is try using V4l2 [ CAMERA ]
     If I try with camera plugin instead of filesrc plugin , will it be more
predictable as to how much data would
     be fetched in  ( say "1" sec)  ?
        or
     Ir-respective of source plugin , the MUXER / DE-MUXER would fetch
dynamically from given source ?

Thanks,
Ashish Kumar Mishra.