How to save from rtspsrc to filesink?

Krutskikh Ivan stein.hak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:53:23 PST 2016

Oh, you are using ts muxing for sending video with vlc... I my tool won't
do for you since I use it for capturing rtp frames from IP cams. But you
can change

self.pipeline = Gst.parse_launch('rtspsrc name=source latency=0 !
rtph264depay name=demux ! h264parse ! matroskamux name=mux  ! filesink
name=sink')

self.pipeline = Gst.parse_launch('rtspsrc name=source latency=0 ! tsdemux
name=demux ! h264parse ! matroskamux name=mux  ! filesink name=sink')

and the same with audio pipeline.

Hope that helps