synchronising multiple audio clients

Johannes Bauer bauer.hannes.jo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:37:47 UTC 2016

Hello!

Thanks for your reply!
Your talk is really informative and i think I understood a lot of those
parameters much better now.

In my understanding I need to distribute a common GstClock in order to have
the clients synchronised.

As I understand, the gst_net_clock needs to be requested by every client
and cannot be received via multicast.
So there is a lot of network traffic if every clients request clock info
from the server.
Is there a way to distribute the clock via multicast?

Kind regards
JB