Not able to write the tags in matroskamux

brateesh brateeshkumar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 04:39:31 UTC 2016

No need to interoperate with other application

Initially you said matroskamux does not support the arbitrary tags now you
are saying by implementing something we can store the arbitrary tags,what is
that something

I want to store the key-value pair,It will be written during the encoding
and read it during decoding

i have attached my code of implementing tag (line:224) you may get the idea
what i m trying to do
matroskamux_tag.cpp
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678156/matroskamux_tag.cpp>