Android - Play Video GLSurfaceView Instead of SurfaceView

SamJ testsoft.49 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:17:23 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am Android developer so i have little bit knowledge of C code (gstreamer).
I have configured gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.7.90 Library in my Android
Project. I have successfully run Tutorial 5 of SDK in which video play from
live server to surface view. Now when i change Surfaceview to  GLSurfaceView
then video it's not playing. I have some another feature so must use
GLSurfaceView in my project. Can some one please  help me of above issue.

Thank you.